|Pinterest for Food Bloggers|
If you own a business and sell goods, then you should be using Pinterest. Many people go to Pinterest for inspiration and ideas. Some people use it for crafts, recipes, and DIY projects. There are also those that use Pinterest to find gift ideas.
What can a business, artist, etsy shop owner, and blogger do on Pinterest?
- Create an account
- Start with 5 boards that would fit in your category. You should also create a few general boards that you know many people will be looking for.
- Have one board that is for your business or shop. You can also pin items you are selling in other boards. For ex. If you are selling children's clothing, pin to your store board and have a board for Children's apparel.
- You don't need to get carried away with creating boards. I learned this while blogging. Let's just say I created way too many boards.
- Interact with other Pinners in your area of business. Like, repin, and comment on posts.
- Use good descriptions for each Pinterest board you create.
- Have pin it buttons under your products or blog posts. This makes for easy sharing.
- Make sure you have good quality photos to pin.
These are a few ideas that can get you started. When I first started using Pinterest, it felt like an easy addiction. You could sit and drool over all of the food recipes. If you are a food blogger, then Pinterest will be a big resource for increasing visitors. What do you look for on Pinterest?