|Ozeri Bath Scale|
The Ozeri WeightMaster Bath Scale is one of the nicest scales I ever used. I haven't own a bath scale in a while. I had my 3rd child 5 months ago and it is time to get back into shape. Using the Weight Master scale you can track your BMI.
- BMI with Weight Change Detection Technology -- Instantly displays your BMI (Body Mass Index), current weight, and your net weight change since your most recent weigh-in, last 3 and 7 weigh-ins.
- Accurate Weight Tracking with 7 Day Memory -- By measuring your weight once a day, the Ozeri WeightMaster empowers you to see how your weight changes from the previous day, the last 3 days and the previous week.
- Smart LCD with Color Alert Technology – allows you to focus on your weight trend instead of the actual numbers by displaying your weight change in color, with a GREEN illumination for weight loss and RED illumination for weight gain.
- Immediate and Flawless Results -- Performs and displays all calculations on the scale’s LCD without complicated synching or data connection failures common to more expensive wireless and Bluetooth alternatives.
- Quality Construction with Built-in Intelligence -- Weighs up to 400 lbs with auto-recognition technology for 5 unique users. Auto-calibrates with StepOn technology. Made out of impact-resistant glass, and equipped with non-slip scratch-resistant feet.
I like how you step on the scale and your weight is displayed quickly. It's a nice looking scale that works perfectly with our bathroom. It doesn't take up too much space. I can check the kids weight in between annual doctor visits too.
I never had a problem with an Ozeri product. I like the products I have tried.
(*I received this product complimentary for the review. All thoughts are my own. *)
Post a Comment
Your Comments Make Me Smile