This information is brought to you by HueTrition. All opinions are my own!
Parents..the struggle is real! Our job is to help our kids make good choices in life and so many times we struggle with getting our kids to eat healthy foods! If you struggle with this...you are going to love HueTrition! The mission of HueTriton is to help your kids eat healthy and have fun doing it! They want to help families and kids lead a healthy lifestyle. They have created HuePets and HuePets 2.0 is now available! Now, not only will your kids have fun eating vegetables and feeding their pet, but the app now has new characters, potions, and more!
I have three kids and each one has a different appetite. My oldest is super picky. My youngest will eat everything. My middle one is a mix of both. I will try anything for them to eat healthier. I love how apps and cute toys can help.
HuePets 2.0, new age program, is the simplest and most fun way to get your kids to eat vegetables!Huey was developed by pediatricians, nutrition, and chef experts to help you teach kids healthy habits. They believe that there should be no lies or sneaking in vegetables and fruits, but actually teaching kids the benefits of colorful fruits and vegetables by making it FUN!
Download The HuePets App
HuePets is a digital-first program that consists of the below:
- A FREE mobile app that turns daily healthy eating into a game- new characters!
- The app is linked to a website that allows medical professionals, teachers, family, and friends to view patients or kids dashboard of colorful choices and even give out rewards!
- HuePets educational promotional materials and collectibles—including the Huey Bundle that includes a first edition Huey Plushie, HuePets coloring book, and HuePets lunch-bag. Huey is a mini companion of healthy choices!
HueTrition's Limited Edition HuePets bundle is now available for pre-order! Bundle includes the official HuePets Coloring Book, the newly released Huey Plushie, and a HuePets Lunch Sack - reserve your bundle now! There are limited quantities!
Make sure you also check out their blog for lots of great information about leading a healthy lifestyle. Also, check out their online shop for many useful things to help you to make healthier choices!
- Prize: 1 person will win a Huey Bundle!
- Open to Us Residents Only
- Dates: Ends 9/30/2019 at 1159pm EST
- Please note - the bundle will ship in October
I show them how much I enjoy it and make it fun.ReplyDelete
Whenever I have my niece and nephew over I provide easy to grab and go snacks like sliced apples and low sugar yogurt packs.ReplyDelete
By always having bananas and apples sitting on the table.ReplyDelete
I have a hard time getting them to try NeW things, but I keep offering them along with the ones I know they will eat.ReplyDelete
I'm lucky that they already prefer veggies and fruit!ReplyDelete
I always make sure there are plenty of fresh fruit and vegetables clean and cut up for them in the refrigerator.ReplyDelete